Sunday, October 25, 2009

36 week picture of me

So now that we are in the last month I might as well provide a new pic of the ever growing belly. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes not so much. It seems it depends how curled up the lil wiggle worm is.




We are pretty much set to go. Ava's bag is packed, her clothes and sheets are washed, My bag is mostly packed (just missing a few things I use every day and can't yet part with), Birth plan is done, we are pre-admitted and car seat goes in on Tuesday.
Are we ready to meet our daughter? YES!!!!!!!
Am I ready to go through the whole labor process? NO!!!!
I admit there are days I am rip roaring ready to go and then there are other days I am scared outta my socks. I think this has to be normal with the first one and once things are in action I will be fine, it's just getting to that point.
My whole pregnancy has been easy compared to others I have spoken with so I hope it continues in the labor room.

We have our next appointment this Tuesday where, again supposedly, they will finally do the tests they keep telling me about and check me for dilation. Apparently from this point on I go in every week which will be both exciting and frustrating since it is such a long drive for a five minute appointment. I will keep you all updated on the results of the tests and whether or not I am dilated.

Just as a reminder, both Vic and I have Blackberries so all hospital pictures and pictures of the baby will be up on facebook before they are on this site. So once you get the text/call/e-mail that we are going to the hospital look there for updates. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. You know why pregnancy lasts so long? So that when the time finally does come you aren't afraid or scared of labor because you just want that baby OUT!! So you have a couple of more weeks (hypothetically)and by the end of this time you will be so ready you won't care about labor! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall see. The lil monster has turned transverse which is really worrying me. She has been head down for so long I assumed she would engage just fine but now I am starting to doubt that. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete