Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today's Appointment

Well, today was very disappointing to say the least. I went in and was supposed to have my strep B test and be checked for dilation but lo and behold the military strikes again. They decided they want to wait until my next appointment on 10/27. Please keep in mind I may be giving birth by then. I am so frustrated with them that I could spit but this is what close to free healthcare gets you. Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
To give you a rundown of today, I went in and got the most inpersonable, cold, stinky nurse ever. Lord she made my blood boil and my blood pressure proved it. Then of course I got the news that the tests I was going to have weren't going to happen. I literally walked out crying.
I am thankful that the pregnancy is going so well and the baby is healthy (her heart rate was still in the 150's) but I just want answers and things to happen when I am told they will.
Enough of my ranting tho, I am thankful and happy to be so blessed with such an easy going pregnancy. If my only complaint is pelvic pressure I have had it much better than most women. I am def in the countdown stage and can't wait to meet our daughter, though I wish I could avoid all those dang needles ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment