Monday, August 27, 2012

Wow! It's been a while!

Wow! It's been a while and so much has happened. Without going into too much detail we can say the economy hit this family hard but we are strong and recovered...Here are some good things that happened since my last post!

  • Vic got not one but two amazing opportunities for jobs
  •  
  • I am now a Stay at home mom
  •  
  • We have a new addition .... baby boy... Ventura Franciso dob 7/31/12 8lbs 5 oz 21" long
  •  
     
  • I found Pinterest
  •  
  • Ava got a new big girl room and loves it (still needs a lot of work)
  •  
     
  • One of my besties came out to visit last year and we had a blast!
  •  
     
So lots of amazing things came our way but it wasn't without a price that we paid for 8+ months. It is amazing what things can do to you to bring your family closer together and for that I am very blessed. With the newest addition to our family I have decided that I want to do more crafts with the kids and just for myself/the home to save money. I am going to start using my blog to document these crafts, their process, ways I might change them or make them easier and if they really work. I figured it will be a good way for me to see what I do over the next year and I am also going to post a product that is similar and sold in stores so we can see the cost comparison and how much savings I create by doing this. Super excited! These crafts will include holiday/home and outdoor decor, crafts for kids, hygiene, organization and  cleaning!
     



No comments:

Post a Comment